The vehicle has less or no power and the fuel consumption is extremely high. The diesel particulate filter only has a limited capacity to store soot. The soot particles must be burned in a regeneration process to CO2 and ashes. Different reasons can mean the regeneration process does not start and in consequence the DPF gets clogged with these particles.
- Defective or not fully functioning injectors
- Sooty or coked EGR valve
- Different qualities of fuel or Bio fuels
- Short distance driving profile
Autowave is one of the first workshops that uses a ECK 1800134A. This will restore your DPF to a non used state. It will give you that immediate boost in fuel consumption and a very noticeable difference in the acceleration. If you leave this for too long it will eventually need a new DPF costing you about £300-£400.
- Used when regeneration is no longer possible
- Restoration to a Non Used State
- No expensive parts or repairs
- Cleaning without disassembly of the DPF
- Neutral ash and metal-free formulation
- Evaporates completely
DPF Cleaning is available from only £100! Please call on 01158377972 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book and get an accurate quote.